Digitally Published Boundless Beauty

Business in Bloom

Hello, Everyone! In the top-left video, Martha Stewart and Adobe's CTO, Kevin Lynch are at MAX 2010 highlighting Adobe’s Digital Publishing Suite used for the Martha Stewart Living magazine. Wow! Two of my favorites, Martha Stewart Living and Adobe, have joined forces to create an exceptional digital magazine (tablet edition) experience. If you haven't seen it yet, I think you'll be amazed at the combination of beauty, functionality and great content all designed with the reader/user in mind! I appreciate what I've seen of it, so far! Before this Adobe-developed digital edition of Martha Stewart Living magazine, I had no interest in the iPad!

For an even better look at the digital edition, I've included the video below. In this video we see and hear how Martha Stewart Living created its 20th anniversary 'Boundless Beauty' special edition using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. I love the interactivity; the ability to scroll recipes while preparing a meal or dessert is brilliant design. And being a huge peony fan myself, I think the cover's opening blossom feature is gorgeous and captivating! Just when I think I have more than enough reasons to love Adobe's software and the Martha Stewart LIVING magazine, they come up with something else so wonderful. Bliss!




Today's featured collection of software, from Adobe, are the latest digital technology, multi-media options available. Combined they are exceptionally good for digital storytelling projects (such as what we've seen with the magazine) which include or require photos, video, audio, and web presentations with media-rich documents. It's all there, together with this collection:

Share


Comments are closed.